Victoria Wilkerson published VWM Analytics Seeking an Experienced Forensic Accounting Analyst for their Irvine Office! in Bulletin Board 2019-08-05 15:14:18 -0700
Member: Victoria Wilkerson (OC-I Team)
VWM Analytics is an economic consulting and forensic accounting firm. We are seeking an experienced individual for our Irvine office. The right candidate will have a genuine interest in a long-term career in the field of forensic accounting and litigation support services. Successful individuals in this field are naturally outgoing, self-motivated, possess strong communication and analytical skills, and enjoy a wide variety of work experiences and challenges. Please email resumes to info@VWManalytics.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and investigate financial records.
- Conduct thorough forensic financial analysis of financial records for possible red flags and areas for exploration.
- Create and develop financial summaries to understand the financial “big picture”.
- Review and extract pertinent case information from legal pleadings and production
- Develop and/or assist with developing new forensic accounting techniques applicable to various financial investigations.
- Identify and trace funds and compile findings and conclusions into reports.
- Quantify economic damages and losses in a variety of litigation related matters, including but not limited to: business litigation, trust and estate disputes, wage and hour, family law
- Meet and communicate with clients and testifying expert to discuss findings and case strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field, such as Business Administration, Finance or Forensic Accounting that included or was supplemented by 24 semester hours in accounting.
- Currently pursuing or has obtained the following credentials: Master’s Degree in Accounting or a related field, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), Accredited in Business Valuations (ABV)
Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in:
- Forensic Accounting
- Public Accounting
- Litigation Support and Dispute Services
- Government Accounting/Auditing
- Financial Services Industry
- Corporate Accounting/Internal Auditing
Job Type: Full Time
Work authorization: United States (Required)
In addition to a great work environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package
To learn more about VWM Analytics, please visit our website
VWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Scored Goals at UCLA and Now Providing Expert Forensic Analysis!
I specialize in forensic accounting and the analysis of economic damages.
Victoria Wilkerson is a Principal of VWM. With over 10 years of experience, Ms. Wilkerson provides consulting and expert services for both plaintiff and defense law firms throughout the country. She issues expert reports, as well as provides expert testimony at deposition, arbitration and trial. Ms. Wilkerson also consults with businesses and individuals performing fraud investigations and a number of other specialized forensic accounting services.
Principal at VWM Analytics
College/Pro Team: UCLA
Chapter: Orange County 1
Specialty: Forensic Accounting
Preferred Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org