Trojan Football Player with a Passion In Creating Long-Term Value!
I help dynamic, mid-market companies to consider new ideas for selling more, spending less, and better utilizing its current assets to maximize profitability.
Wright Ford Young & Co. (WFY) has maintained its small-firm values and personalized client care since its founding in 1973. We work with small to mid-sized closely held companies and family business owners from $5MM to $250MM in revenue, who have outgrown their small practice CPA or who feel under-served by their current accounting firm. Our clients primarily have local headquarters, and we serve companies in manufacturing and distribution, real estate and construction, food and restaurants, hospitality, health and beauty, leasing, private foundations, and professional services firms.
Four unique differentiators of WFY:
1. We are one of only 89 CPA firms nationwide who audit more than 100 employee benefit plans annually.
2. We serve over 70 private foundations, and audit 5 of the largest private foundations in Orange County.
3. We have the largest estates and trusts tax planning department among the local CPA firms.
4. We have committed to giving 1% of our firm’s gross revenues to local charities every year.
• Effectively leverage WFY colleagues for financial statement and ERISA audits, tax compliance, audit defense strategies, estate and trust services, international expansion, M&A due diligence, divestiture analysis and negotiation, and management advisory services.
• Network with external partners in peer CPA firms, banking, law firms, insurance brokers, investment bankers, private equity, consultants, and other professional service providers to share collaborative approach to referring, winning and maintaining mutual new client relationships.
• Focus on developing profitable growth of client portfolio through proactive results-based approaches to identify new revenue opportunities.
Would you like to know more about how WFY can help grow your business? Contact me at (949) 910-2727, or visit www.cpa-wfy.com
Managing Director at Wright Ford Young & Co.
College/Pro Team: University of Southern California
Chapter: Orange County I
Preferred Contact: [email protected]