Len Hirsh donated 2019-08-03 14:39:15 -0700
We are an exclusive community of former college and professional athletes excelling in the world of business. We are competitors, teammates, friends, and trusted advisors. We expect nothing but success at the highest level as business professionals.
From the backboards to the boardrooms or the courts to the court of law, we maintain the passion, discipline, and fortitude to thrive in the sport of business. The uniforms may be different, but the athlete is always the same.
Private Wealth Advisor, Investment Manager, and Certified Financial Planner®
As a CFP® (Certified Financial Planner®) and AIF® (Accredited Investment Fiduciary®), he provides holistic financial advice and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals, organizations, and companies.
Len Hirsh, MBA, CFP®, AIF® is a Wealth Advisor with SEIA (Signature Estate and Investment Advisors). Len received his M.B.A. in Finance, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship from the full-time program at the UCLA Anderson School of Management, where he received the Larry Wolfen Entrepreneur Award. He earned his B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) in International Relations and Spanish at Colgate University, where he played 4 years of Division 1 lacrosse, performed in The Colgate Thirteen, and achieved the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence. Len graduated with distinction from the Personal Financial Planning program at UCLA, and he has written 12 articles published in Worth magazine. He holds his Series 7 and Series 66 licenses as a Registered Representative of Signator Investors, and he is a licensed insurance agent (CA Ins. License #0L46886). Len currently resides in Manhattan Beach with his wife, daughter, and son. When not spending time with his family, he enjoys skiing, surfing, performing live music, and playing beach volleyball.
Some of the differentiating characteristics that set SEIA and Len's team apart are:
- Experience creating portfolios with everything from individual stocks and bonds to ETFs, mutual funds, and alternative investment solutions including private equity, private real estate, middle market lending, exchange funds, SMAs, etc.
- Ability to manage clients’ portfolios in a manner that is either discretionary or non-discretionary (the latter being where clients retain investment decision-making authority)
- Wide open investment platform with no proprietary funds and no conflicts of interest
- Fee-only fiduciaries who always have our clients’ best interest in mind and who don’t work for commissions
- Highly credentialed (MBA, CFP®, AIF®), 4-person team with an open-door, open-call policy
- Expertise in estate planning and holistic wealth management (it’s in our name)
College/Pro Team: Colgate University
Chapter: West Los Angeles
Profession: Investment Adviser
Specialty: Fin. Advisor/Wealth Mgt.
Preferred Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org