Kyle Redding published Account Manager - Fast Growth Company! in Bulletin Board 2018-12-05 11:16:20 -0800
Job Title: Account Manager
Type of Job: Full Time
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Job Location(s): Santa Monica, CA
Contact Name: Kyle Redding
Contact Phone: (310) 584-1466
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website URL: https://quickfee.com
Method of Contact: Email
Compensation: Competitive Annual Base Salary + Commission
Benefits Offered: Medical + Dental/Vision and 20 Vacation Days Annually
We’re looking for someone who enjoys building and maintaining customer relationships in this newly created role. The role will focus on the implementation & training of new customers as well as existing customer accounts.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer support / training experience into to the accountants channel and have a basic understanding of how a professional service firm operates.
We are an Australian owned company located in Santa Monica and your extensive customer (or working within a CPA firm experience), will help maintain customer retention and help grow customers’ usage of the QuickFee service.
What does this job at QuickFee involve?
- Calling new customers to arrange training & implementation of the QuickFee service
- Calling existing customers to help them reduce their Accounts Receivable by offering their clients the QuickFee Payment Plan
- Solidify usage of the QuickFee service offering within their accounting firm
- Ignite excitement & action into the firm on how QuickFee truly helps them
- Work with a fast paced, entrepreneurial team
- Train/Implement, follow up with clients on a consistent basis… and reap the rewards (uncapped commissions)!
- Present and implement better training practices within QuickFee
- Work with the sales representatives that strengthens our team and our brand
- Training/Implementing or on-boarding new software programs ideally to CPA firms
- Gaining trust and building repour with our client base
- Growing existing accounts & relationships
QuickFee, is a leading provider of Online Payment portals for CPA and Law Firms. The QuickFee online payment portal provides clients of CPA and Law firms the ability to select a payment method that suits their needs, including ACH, Credit Card or our flexible and affordable Payment Plans.
QUALITIES THAT MAKE YOU AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Deep understanding of accounting industry
• Awareness of accounting technology & the major players
• Training/Implementation experience in the accountants’ channel
• Resourceful & creative approaches to training and implementation
BEHIND THE SCENES
We’re a fun culture – we take our work seriously – but we don’t take ourselves seriously. The ideal candidate will work hard, get results, but also have fun and laugh with us along the way. We’re located in the heart of Santa Monica, a few blocks from the beach. We chose this location because it offers an unparalleled quality of life and abundant opportunities outside of work.
520 Broadway, 2nd Floor, Santa Monica, 90401
8:30 am to 5:30 pm with 1 hour lunch break
Monday to Friday
You must be eligible to work in the United States
If you are interested in this great opportunity please forward a copy of the following documents to email@example.com:
- The latest version of your Resume
- 250 words on why you think you’re we should hire you!
Thank you for taking the time to consider being part of QuickFee.
- Deep understanding of accounting industry
Kyle Redding donated 2019-12-16 12:46:24 -0800
We are an exclusive community of former college and professional athletes excelling in the world of business. We are competitors, teammates, friends, and trusted advisors. We expect nothing but success at the highest level as business professionals.
From the backboards to the boardrooms or the courts to the court of law, we maintain the passion, discipline, and fortitude to thrive in the sport of business. The uniforms may be different, but the athlete is always the same.Donate
There's no better time than the present. Make it happen.
People buy from people. I'm more than happy to introduce you to anyone I know that may benefit from whatever you have to offer.
I played SS and 2B at Chapman University from 2004-2008. We were never ranked lower than 4th in the Nation, and we took winning very seriously... ultimately playing in the DIII College World Series 4 years straight.
I joined EY in Orange County and later transferred to the Sydney, Australia office. I knew Auditing was not my long term career path, so I looked for the next challenge & joined a start up in Australia called QuickFee - financing accounting & legal fees. Three and a half years later, we've expanded into the US market - providing a Win/Win service for professional firms and their clients.
Looking forward to meeting you!
President at QuickFee Finance
College/Pro Team: Chapman University
Chapter: West Los Angeles
Preferred Contact: (424) 216-0811